Corrugated Steel Has The Advantages Of Construction Convenience
Corrugated steel has obvious advantages, concrete performance in the strong and heavy ratio, destructive, fire resistance, corrosion resistance, installation convenience, Corrugated Steel no need to maintain, the adaptability of various environments. Using multilayer composite plate technology, corrugated steel can be widely used in various sizes and shapes of structures. In the factory, the specific corrugated steel is machined into a structural plate, which is then formed and painted. The convenient whole bundle distribution way, the steel plate is easily connected into a whole tube, the arch bridge, the transverse ellipse and the culvert.
(1) Durability: Corrugated Steel has a long service life through the use of appropriate anti-corrosion measures.
(2) The convenience of construction, short duration: Multiple sheets can be stacked, Corrugated Steel even in a narrow construction site, the construction space will be minimized for safekeeping and transportation, assembly convenient, construction speed, good quality control, no need for senior professional and technical construction personnel, and even no large-scale mechanical equipment. Compared with the concrete structure, Corrugated Steel the average duration of the project can be shortened by 40%.
(3) Environmental affinity: Reduce the use of natural aggregates, the demolition of the steel 100% can be reused; the scope of engineering impact is small, is flexible structure, Corrugated Steel suitable for soft soil, expansive land, collapsible land and other ground bearing capacity of lower areas. Corrugated Steel Wall Construction gives a beautiful appearance at both ends of the entrance, giving a wide sense of openness. Reduce the damage to the surrounding environment, save repair costs, steel recycling, do not produce construction waste.
(4) Excellent economy: compared with concrete structure, the low cost of engineering can effectively reduce the budget of customers and construction parties. Corrugated Steel The simple construction method can shorten the construction period remarkably, which can make the whole project completed early and can save the maintenance cost and reduce the discontent caused by the construction. Compared with the concrete structure, its openness is very prominent, because of the reduction of the use of natural aggregates, Corrugated Steel the demolition of construction waste can be 100% recycled.
Advantages of Corrugated Steel:
1, on-site installation is convenient, do not need to use large equipment.
2. It is advantageous to solve the damage of frost to bridge and culvert concrete structure in North area.
3, reduce or simply abandoned the conventional building materials, such as cement, yellow sand, stone, wood use, environmental protection is far-reaching.
4, the structure of the force is reasonable, Corrugated Steel the load distribution uniform, and has a certain ability to resist deformation.
5, the use of standardized design, production, design simple, short production cycle.
Corrugated steel is a flexible structure, with a certain degree of earthquake resistance, and can adapt to the larger settlement and deformation, Corrugated Steel compared with the reinforced concrete culvert, with thin tube section, light weight, easy to transport storage, simple construction technology, rapid assembly, short duration and so on.
Corrugated steel structure, generally used to cross the road or railway underpass, drinking water or drainage culvert, mainly used in roads and waterways with box, underground culvert, small bridges, and recently used to cross the creek small bridges, sinks and other building materials.